Brite People. Brite Solutions.
The Cloud Architect is responsible for overseeing the customer’s cloud computing system, converting the technical requirements of a project into the architecture and design that will shape the final product. This involves working on cloud application designs, cloud approval plans, and systems required to manager cloud storage.
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining cloud architecture for clients.
- Migrating systems to hybrid or cloud-based solutions.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing clients’ cloud infrastructure.
- Working with developers to support and maintain application lifecycles.
- Assisting with design and implementation of new cloud architecture that follow best practice guidelines.
- Working with Account Managers and clients to provide recommendations and technology roadmaps to meet their business needs.
- Actively participating in team meetings and cross-functional interactions.
- Keeping team members and supervisors informed of progress and issues.
- Actively contributing in client project status meetings.
- Contributing to R&D projects to validate/invalidate new service offerings.
- Mentoring and guiding members of the delivery team in a technical and non-technical capacity.
- Remaining current with technology trends and new technologies.
- Proposing latest technology usage and integration standards.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years professional IT experience.
- At least 2 years professional AWS or Azure experience.
- At least (1) AWS or Azure Certification (professional level).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of AWS services such as VPC, EC2, EC3, S3, RDS, Aurora. CloudFormation, Config, CloudTrail.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in common scripting language.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and remain current on changes in technology.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Effective project management skills.
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with a diverse group of individuals at all levels.
- Self-directed and results oriented.
Brite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com